Why Choose St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, in collaboration with our medical staff, is dedicated to excellence and compassion in caring for the entire person - mind, body and spirit. A subsidiary of CHI St. Luke's Health, St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services.
With many choices in Sugar Land for your healthcare needs, we'd like to share with you several reasons why St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital is the right choice for you and your family's healthcare needs:
- High-quality, community-based healthcare - Acute care hospital where you'll receive great care.
- Convenient location - You will find us at the heart of Sugar Land in Sugar Land's Lake Pointe Town Center, located at U.S. Highway 59 and Highway 6 (VIEW MAP)
- World-class facilities - With two floors of beautifully decorated private rooms, patient rooms with internet access and flat screen televisions, and surgical suites and special procedure rooms for endoscopy and pain procedures, our facility offers everything you'll need
- Wide range of services - We offer a full spectrum of services including:
- Diagnostic imaging with the best-in-class equipment available today
- Surgical suites and special procedures rooms for endoscopy and pain procedures
- Cardiac catheterization labs
- Total joint replacement and other leading edge Orthopedic Services
- Emergency department with triage, treatment and procedure rooms
- University of Texas MD Anderson Regional Care Center on campus
We know you have choices for your family's healthcare needs and we hope you take the opportunity to consider giving us an opportunity to show you how our dedication makes a difference.
FIND A DOCTOR at St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
LEARN MORE about our Services
GET DIRECTIONS to our hospital